Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or option F: hire MystyGlytter as a bodyguard.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
      Or option F: hire MystyGlytter as a bodyguard.

Wow, that seems kinda drastic. You want the jerk to leave you alone, not leave in a body cast.

Actually, wait. That's perfect. Now we just need to work out some sort of timeshare
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

It is human nature to defend yourself when some one threatens you. Oh yeah, I forgot. Us customer service slaves are not humans so we just have to take their abuse.

So, if someone pushes me, you bet I will defend myself. No one deserves to be abused and harrassed while working.

Comment

Hey, the cops always tell me when I mangle some jerk, once you feel your life is in jeopardy, it becomes self-defense. I mean, I've heard...it's never come to a situation where the cops would be talking...ahem. Gonna stop now.

I would love to do bodyguarding work! Getting to beat people up and get paid to do it? Where do I freaking sign?

Mysty's note from the site:

"Customer became irate upon discovering their information was irrevocably lost in the system and shoved tech. Tech's mouse was then irrevocably lost inside customer's bowels. Incurred fee, $20 for new mouse, $20 for hand sanitizer, $10 for lunch, $100 for service call. Total fees, $150."
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

So if he wants to use his mouse anymore, he has to do the "These Glutes Were Made For Walkin'" exercises?

Click click!

Comment

good one!

At my old store we were not allowed to strike back or defend ourselves without being disciplined, up to and including termination.

I'm in training for a new job where I just found out that if a customer asks, I have to give out my first and last name. When several of us objected on the grounds that a customer could track us down, one of the trainees got really ignorant (pronounced ig-nernt) with us and sarcastically said, "yeah, like an angry customer would really do something like that." She just rolled her eyes when we starting naming dates and places. Poor thing. She's in for a rude awakening
              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Then there's my option E:

E: If he's still standing after shoving me, I obviously didn't deck him hard enough.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

The last time someone shoved me into a wall they ended their night absorbing some x-rays and being taped back together by someone with an MD after their name.

So no. I do not think you are overreacting.

I thought A+ Certification was, I dunno, software or something. What does it have to do with how you would react after being assaulted? I think calling the cops would be the NICEST thing you could do.

(FYI, I did try to call 911 after being thrown into the wall. After the phone was ripped out of the wall by the drunk trying to assault me, I figured what the hell. One Savage Beating coming right up. But I initially did at least TRY to be civilized.)

Comment

Holy crap I haven't stumbled across that one yet. I'm still just working on my MCDST/MCP. A+ comes later with more money :P

Wow that's...quite amazing. While I think technician and people skills go hand in hand, they have no business in lecturing you in how to defend yourself. I mean the answer is right to get away... but if you gotta punch them in the face to get away, by all means...

Comment

Geez. Where's the "Call security and have him forcibly removed from the premises" option?

Comment

Working...
                      X