Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products that are not suited to your location.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know, that was the first tornado in England that did more than knock off a few roof tiles.

I'm not sure how they reacted, I don't know anyone who lives in that part of London.

I imagine they didn't like it too much though...

Comment

Quoth Ringtail Z28 View Post
      Snowboards and skis at the Target stores, in San Diego.
      Um, ever hear of Cuyamaca or Laguna? For those not in the Sandy Eggo area, these are a couple of the larger state parks within 50 miles of here, to the east. They are named after the main mountain peaks in each park, each of which is over a mile high and gets snow every winter. Right now, in fact, you can't get to Mt. Laguna unless you have snow chains -- the CHP is turning you back at the freeway offramp. (Of course, those same Target stores don't sell snowchains! "Who needs them in San Diego?")

Heck, with the way the nights have been here this week, I'm half expecting to see snow on my car when I leave for work -- and I live 3 miles from the ocean! It's been getting down below freezing at night this week. We may just have a white Xmas after all, even if it is frost and not snow!
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
        Are any of those 100% wool, and are there any in Confederate Gray, Union Blue, or Butternut? And if so....WHERE???

We do Civil War re-enactments, and whoever is working the front end of the cannon MUST wear a 100% wool coat, even in the middle of summer!

We used to have a guy that was a firefighter in real life, and they tested wool vs. thier fire fighting uniforms....wool's inability to burn was comperable to their uniforms!

At least once a year, the Artillery Association holds a school and one of the things they show is the flammability of various materials. Polyester and silk are some of the worst.

Back to your regulary scheduled thread.
        Our coats are 100% wool. They come in khaki, black, and dark gray. They're at Sears.

Comment

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
          Um, ever hear of Cuyamaca or Laguna? For those not in the Sandy Eggo area, these are a couple of the larger state parks within 50 miles of here, to the east. They are named after the main mountain peaks in each park, each of which is over a mile high and gets snow every winter. Right now, in fact, you can't get to Mt. Laguna unless you have snow chains -- the CHP is turning you back at the freeway offramp. (Of course, those same Target stores don't sell snowchains! "Who needs them in San Diego?")

Heck, with the way the nights have been here this week, I'm half expecting to see snow on my car when I leave for work -- and I live 3 miles from the ocean! It's been getting down below freezing at night this week. We may just have a white Xmas after all, even if it is frost and not snow!
          Like it snows there enough to make it worth stocking stuff like that. Especially in the South Bay area. Hell, I've lived here my whole life and never even seen snow before.
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

try having an exhibition on animal conservation

and your store co-ordinator bringing in bugs and insects in glass.......

hasnt gone down to well so far....sadly, they are FLYING off the shelves!
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
              sadly, they are FLYING off the shelves!
              Not literally, I hope.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                Not literally, I hope.
                I was waiting for a post like that
                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Cosmic Cat View Post
                  Our coats are 100% wool. They come in khaki, black, and dark gray. They're at Sears.
                  Well, dangit, I just may have to go to the mall next week after all.

All three of those colors could pass for what we need. One more question (two, actually) which department, and is that at a regular Sears, or a Sears Plus?
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post

One more question (two, actually) which department, and is that at a regular Sears, or a Sears Plus?
                    Clothing department.

Sears Plus?? You'll find them in a regular Sears store. Sears Essentials... Sears Grand Store maybe?

I guess I don't recall ever hearing about a Sears Plus store.

Reuglar full-line store will have it.
                    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Quoth Fashion Lad! View Post
                      Clothing department.

Sears Plus?? You'll find them in a regular Sears store. Sears Essentials... Sears Grand Store maybe?

I guess I don't recall ever hearing about a Sears Plus store.

Reuglar full-line store will have it.
                      That tells you how often I go out shopping! I was actually thinking of Sears Grand (I think).

Thanks!
                      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X