This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here they come

All the crazy people coming to wal-mart all at once.
    All the way up until 3am they are there.. Why don't you go home?
    Sorry had a moment.

They kill me "excuse me can you help me" "i want to see the one all the way up there" GRRRRRRRRRRRR there is one right in front of you look at it if you want it ill get the other, no thats to simple.

just needed to vent a little wm rage better now...lol
    I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

I guess people are thinking they can "beat the rush" by shopping that late at night. And poor dawntazz is just trying to do some stocking!!!!! That's why you guys do it THIRD SHIFT, because no one (or just a handful) of people should be there. Grrrr.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

thank you. Supose to be doin stocking, kinda hard at times...They not beating the rush they are making it....lol
      I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Comment

I can only imagine how you feel.

I hate shopping there, because I'm claustrophobic, it's usually crowded, and people don't like to watch where the they're going.

Normally, it's not so bad if you go there late at night. But we went to do some Christmas shopping Saturday night right around midnight, and it was still bad. By the time I got out of there, quite a few people were in danger of needing a cart-ectomy.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

You'd think people would try to beat the the rush by actually doing it BEFORE the rush really kicked into gear...
          3 Basic rules for ordering food.
          - Order from the menu.
          - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
          - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Quoth Sir Spaniard the 12th View Post
            You'd think people would try to beat the the rush by actually doing it BEFORE the rush really kicked into gear...
            Have you forgotten the rule of SCs that requires them to never plan ahead?
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
            X