This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGoddess has gotten her wish

I now know what store I'm at permanently.

I've been there for 6 going on 7 weeks now and so far, it's not bad. Yep, I'm stuck on a register when I'm not helping w/the price changes or the HBA truck (on the rare occasions I get to help with it) but overall the coworkers are pretty good, customers as a general rule are not too bad (for customers that is) and the managers seem more approachable and straightforward.

So around last week I mentioned to the CSM that I still didn't know if I'd be going back to my other store or if I was going to remain at this one, as I was still having to go to my old store to pick up my paystubs (I get stubs b/c of Direct Deposit.) She suggested talking with the SM about it, but I hadn't had time to stop him from running what little bit I would see him to ask him about it.

So yesterday, CSM let me know after I came in for my shift that she had asked the SM and he says I've already been transferred in. It had to be recently, because I was just at the old store 2 weeks ago Wednesday to pick up my paystub (we get paid every 2 weeks, which still sucks rocks) and again yesterday to pick up a Western Union - Mohair said absolutely nothing about this. Hmmmm . . . . and the store manger has to sign off on the transfer before it goes through . . . little shithead. He tried to act surprised when I explained I wasn't working in HBA, but running register and helping with price changes (he'll make a good DM one day.)

My checkstub was at my current store yesterday. It's just as well . . . why would I want to work with management who tries to say I dont' know what I'm doing, yet send me off to other stores to fill in IN THE SAME position they claim I don't know how to do OR send me to another store to train someone else to do the same job I don't supposedly know how to do?

At least where I'm at, I'm not talked to worse than a dog and I'm not made to feel stupid

And, as a plus, the DM is leaving by the end of January (who always ate up what Tarzan would say with dressing and say it was good.) Don't know who the new DM will be, but it'll be interesting to see.

But for the time being, I'm in a comfort zone.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Woo hoo, DGoddess!!!

I hope all remains well with you.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X