This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I was leaving sooner

Just got the inventory paperwork. Apparently our company doesn't trust RGIS too much (for those who don't know, they are an outside company who comes in to conduct our full count inventories).

I have to assign one sales associate to assist the RGIS counter counting the underwear. The associate is to hold the ticket up on EACH pair of underwear for the RGIS rep to scan. You have got to be kidding me.

Next, stock room is to be 100% pre-counted. That is a bitch and a half. Before we only needed to count 10-20% of areas. And we could do that after they were done counting (since they do the stock room first). Nope, have to spend all day pre-counting the stock room.

Freakin ridiculous. Why did I say I would stay till after inventory??
    "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
    "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Do you have another job lined up? Why do you HAVE to stay?
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

When we did inventory, we always had problems with RGIS. We had to precount our stock room, and then we found out that half the time, they didn't even scan the items, they just scanned one item til they reached the number we had written down.

That, unfortunately, was just the tip of the iceberg

Comment

Working...
      X