This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Executive shit smells like orange blossoms."
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• Don't worry, I wont hurt you, it's only foreplay!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "That's when you take a melatonin and give her Benadryl."
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "'Damaged in igloo incident.' Not what you'd expect to see in the course of your duties."

Rapscallion

Comment

• CW1: CW3's new car isn't fully grown.
            CW2: It looks like a pregnant skateboard.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "It's nothing personal; we just may have to kill you."
              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "A, you don't need a pinata. We'll just string T up and beat him with sticks."
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "Where's your condom?"
                  "Is that what girlfriend says?"
                  "Get on there ya bugger."
                  "Does she say that too?"
                  "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "That is the worst idea in the history of ideas."
                    "OK, which computer deity did we piss off today?"
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• So he made a half arsed attempt at getting it on then you took your shirt off yourself?
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "You lose your head you lose your ass."

"I just used the phrase 'cluster fuck of epic proportions' in a business related e-mail"
                        Last edited by draftermatt; 09-15-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• And people wonder why I like cats.
                          Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

• "Yeah...they don't like people very much, but they're techies so they're allowed to. They also have some sort of S&M thing going on down there..."
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "We really need a new James Bond film with Des Lynam as the star. I'd direct it for lots of money."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Did I make you squirt? I just made you squirt, didn't I?"
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X