X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Are things so bad that he's getting that excited over a $5000 project?"

Comment

• "If my head weren't attached, I'd be dangerous!"
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "You probably COULD sniff it. Nice stuff."
        It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

• It's like trick-or-treating with the three stooges!
          "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• "There's no fruit that cannot be improved by adding the word 'doom' to the start of it. Doomgrapes - sounds great, right?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Oh my God, is this little brat really going to make me read the Gettysburd Address? (sigh) Four score and seven years ago..."
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• "When you're done rearranging your titties, there's a customer that needs help in aisle seven."
                It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

• "Are you talking to yourself?"
                  "Yes!"
                  "That's serious..."
                  "I'm great company."

Comment

• skinny bitch

"They go behind my back, nyah nyah nyah, always they calling me a bitch, a SKINNY BITCH! I NOT FAT!!!!!!!"
                    "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                    Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

• Through update pop-up
                      "As a child, I had a dream, a dream to get some 4PMers out early on 11/6/09. Help this boy's dream come true- IM (name)"
                      Ten minutes later
                      "*sniff* *sniff* dreams do come true"

Comment

• "You're the new Director of Paperless."
                        "...do I get a raise?"
                        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "Don't make excuses for your underwear!"

Comment

• There I was, stood in my shorts and a towel drinking his beer...
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "Our elevator use policy is simple... our department is on the second floor you lazy bums, if you aint in a chair or on crutches use the stairs."

Comment

• "I've never had a Ho Ho. I've never had a Ding Dong. I had my first twinkie the other day."
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X