This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Come on over. I've got it up."
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Shouted in the kitchen: "I just dropped a deuce on table seven!"

Comment

• Is it wrong if they're dressed like a child?

"You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't... you can't... uhm... what was I saying?"

Holy crap! I just found a box full of boobies! And look! This one's full of crack!

My
        head wants some lovin' too!

Woot! Sexy Time! Oh god, oh god. I didn't mean it! I take it back!

I'm a mechanic, not a wall socket!

She's dead Jim. OH ****! A zombie!

Comment

• "After a month's worth of having these wicked sex dreams, I told my husband 'it's time.'"
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "And tomorrow I will wear my magic pants"

Comment

• "It's a bit odd that you talk to someone who says they're never going to order from you ever again, slams the phone down, and twenty minutes later you get their order in your inbox."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I'd like to order a penis. Would you like to share my penis? Can I have some of your balls?"
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "Apparently the construction of the new data center in the warehouse has upset a ghost which has taken up residence in the girls bathroom. Do admins do exorcisms too?"

"...wait...what's a 'Hentai'?" (Hentai == NSFW!!!)
                  Coworker: Distro of choice?
                  Me: Gentoo.
                  Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

• I've lived through Communism and this place is worse!
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• Well, at least it's not boob fungus.
                      "I'm starting to see a pattern in the men I date" - Miss Piggy, Muppet Treasure Island

I'm writing!! Check out the blog.

Comment

• "Is eating Cadbury Creme Eggs a sexual experience for you, Irv?"

"Yeah, probably."
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I'm so afraid he's going to turn me into cottage cheese and eat me . . . hold me.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I didn't know you smoked.
                            I don't, he smokes. I just drink. ... Wait a minute.

Comment

• "Just so you know, I'm flipping you off in my mind"

Comment

• "Why are you forwarding all the spammers to me?"

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X