X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I don't care what good cause it's for. It's toffee chocolate popcorn!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• ME: You know, I don't *have* to leave an hour early.
      SUP: No, it's the weekend. Get outta here.
      ME: Trying to get rid of me? I'm beginning to think you don't love me anymore.
      SUP: That's not true! If that were true I'd make you stay until midnight like me.

Background: my desk got moved to make room for the new part-timer's desk, so there's a big empty space in the back corner of my office.

SUP: I know what we'll do! I'll bring a big table that you can put all these files and shit on.

ME: So we're getting a Shit Table?
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "what are those, weed plants on you nails?"

"soooooo, a customer told me she had hemmeroids"

Comment

• Coworker: I swear <former coworker>'s idea of cable management was to make a bowtie out of cables behind the rack.

----

Coworker: I almost laughed myself out of my chair, but had to keep it together, because I didn't want her to realise that she was, in fact, a retard.
          Coworker: Distro of choice?
          Me: Gentoo.
          Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

• It's hotter than Evelyn Nesbit Thaw's corset and knickers in here.
            Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

• "Watch your ass"
              "Why, you want some baby?"
              "Sorry I don't swing that way"
              "When you have one as nice as mine, it's hard to resist"

Comment

• "I just sucked on a plum and got juice all over my hand. It wasn't as much fun as I had hoped."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Venezualan beaver cheese."

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    "Venezualan beaver cheese."

Rapscallion
                    Sad part is, I get at least one known reference to that joke.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• "Mama always said my big ass wouldn't come in handy, if only she could see me now"

Comment

• It's not that exercise improves your memory, it's that you get more exercise each time you go back for something you forgot!
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Apparently the guy I just spoke to is a member of a fruit label collection society."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Well, Kyle. You're already rejected Stephen Hawking's theories because he's in a wheelchair. What next? Are you going to ignore Marie Curie because she's a woman?"
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "That is ok, the chickens will take care of it."
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Jim: "I'm Rootman! With the power to rm entire filesystems with a single command!"
                                Admin: "...Because every superhero group needs someone "special", aquaman, space ghost, magic 8 ball guy, Jim."
                                Admin2: "I have the movie poster tagline all ready too! 'UID 0 is our hero'"
                                Jim: "...So what's my kryptonite?"
                                Admin: "GUIs of course."
                                Admin3: "Or just break the bones in his hands."
                                Jim: "I can type with my face."
                                Admin3: "Fine. Break all the bones in his hands, and a mixed case sudo password."
                                Jim: "...Damn."
                                Coworker: Distro of choice?
                                Me: Gentoo.
                                Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

Working...
                                X