X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One of the dogs was sick and suddenly I was sledding through dog vomit!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "It's about the damp patch in the bedroom. It's not drying up whatever we do."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Just be glad we said you might be dead on the floor."

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• You would be honored to be blown by me!
          My medical conditions include: Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Dyslexia, and Bipolar Depression

Deal with it.

Comment

• "i missed you girls. Well, when I wasn't lounging in a cabana in a bathing suit drinking mai tais, I missed you girls."
            "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

• The US Civil War? Dude you're a couple of hours late for that one.
              I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "I have a KitchenAid...and I have attachments."

"You should put that on your dating profile."
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "Would you believe that spellcheck doesn't recognise the word 'wanker'?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "It doesn't recognise 'management bollockspeak' either."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "That's my hometown, and people from there can be really mean."
                      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "That would have been so much cooler if it actually worked."
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I need to play this DVD
                          Well get on your knees then...
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "You want me to jerk off in your coffee?"
                            "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                            "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                            My MySpace
                            My LiveJournal

Comment

• "I know what it needs...fire! Lots of fire, all over the top of it!"
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• "Well, you know what they say: 'Someone's junk is another one's treasury.'"
                                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                                - IPF

Comment

Working...
                                X