Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Now that I'm retiring, I want you all to know this is the last job I've ever had."

"BEST! This is the BEST job I've ever had!"
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• (note left on an order in the vertical I used to work in at my call center, and often used now in training classes as an example of what not to say in notes: )

"Customer is a lying liar who lies."

(The client reads those notes sometimes...oops.)
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• "Holy camel toe Batman!"
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "We don't have an account system, and she's not in anyway."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I'm Edward Toilet Paper Hands."
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "Do you have any water that's fairtrade?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I'm telling you it wasn't a dog, it was a pony. I've seen St Bernard's smaller than that monster, it's a pony."
                "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• "Pleeeeeeeease, don't talk to me about your hips!"
                  "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• (after someone else mentioned what they'd do if they had a gazillion dollars)

"If I had a gazillion dollars, I'd buy a call center and tell all the reps to be rude to the customers."
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• "Three to four times more absorbent than what, precisely?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I've just figured out why tagliatelle is more expensive than linguine. It must be wrapped around the whatsits of Italian maidens!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• ohhh, i want to be just like you if i ever grow small!

Comment

• "my package is too big for any box"

"Oops, wrong hole"
                            If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

• "The gay guy thinks you're a minger too."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "We're getting a boy!!!!"
                                "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                                X