X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (cheerfully) "Oh, I'll kill him one of these days."
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• SC: Man, I haven't gotten laid in at least thirteen years now.
      A: B can beat that.
      SC: Oh? (in a tone denoting curiousity) ... (very long pause) ... oh. (in a tone denoting understanding and embarassment)

B is in early 30s and never been intimate. Very open and not stressed in the slightest about it too.

Comment

• "I'm not the one telling people to buy me a dildo!" (Yes, a coworker said this...thankfully no customers were around!)
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "I have no idea what is going on with my junk today"
          The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• "After staring at barcodes all day, I'm going to dream about fucking zebras. You can take that as a verb or adjective if you like. Both are likely to work."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "The tranny hooker that works the corner of my old block has an outfit like that."
              "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
              "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
              My MySpace
              My LiveJournal

Comment

• You know, if you weren't so lazy you wouldn't always be so tired.

*said by someone who doesn't work to someone whose shortest work day so far this month was just over 10 hours.*

Comment

• HK1: "I don't care if HK2 double-dips or not because I've kissed her brother!"
                  HK2: *death glare*
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Hubs: "I work five weeks at an art show, and don't meet anyone I know. I work two hours in a liquor store, and meet two people I know! What does this mean?"
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "If I smile on-cue it causes small children to run screaming and dogs two miles away to howl in terror. Are you sure you want that?"

Comment

• "Did you just describe the Black Panthers as 'feisty'?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• I wouldn't always be so tired . . . if I quit taking my Enalapril. But I'd rather not have a heart attack or a stroke.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• You know, when you drink with drag queens in public, things just sorta happen.
                            "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                            "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                            My MySpace
                            My LiveJournal

Comment

• Why are you drinking from a colostomy bag?
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "They told me to look at the toilet from a whole new perspective."

Comment

Working...
                                X