X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There are so many people I'd just love to toss in the compactor."
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "They taste like cardboard. You may as well take a piece of cardboard and butter and salt it." "You should so that next time you run out."
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "I asked for oxycontin and they wouldn't give it to me. They must know about my hillbilly background. 'No oxy for you! We know what your people do with that stuff.' "
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "I've asked you twice now. Please put the 'slut paddle' someplace the guests can't see it."
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "You could fuck a really tall bitch on those things!"
            "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
            "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
            My MySpace
            My LiveJournal

Comment

• "That slide really sets off my inner Grammar perfectionist!"
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• "I think that room is making you sick."
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "Well, why don't you make some holy water on the stove? Get a big pot of water, and boil the living hell out of it!"

Comment

• "If all mythological creatures were prisoners doing community service, it would explain so many antics in fairy tales."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I reckon she'd die if she stopped talking"
                      Mytical: A SC? Make a mistake? Oh goodness no. Must have been the little pink men from the planet parsley in the butternut galaxy. We all know that SC's could NEVER make mistakes.

Comment

• "I'd never do such a thing... If the glove don't fit, acquit!"

Comment

• "Just gonna stash these scissors safely next to my balls."
                          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "Fuck you, puzzle."
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "Why do you lie to me, Roxy? Now the poor little PA man is gonna get all verklempt."

Comment

• (I run my family's hardware store)
                                A little old lady walks into my store and says "My husband's nuts are too small" then holds out her hand and shows me hex nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X