X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This never would have happened if you didn't stick it in there."
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Ok, I'll do both of you."
      The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• "You're a nice, tender snack for them."
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "So, if it's not a career-enhancing move to threaten to send my boss on a time-management course.. is it better or worse if I threaten to send his boss on the same course?"

Comment

• *after I finished ranting perhaps a little loudly about a particularly inept external consultant*
            co-worker "what's he external to? Reality?"
            at the same time as a comment from the next office;
            "Annnd Breath!"

Comment

• "Their rack is too small."
              "It looks like they need a bigger rack."
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "David showed Amanda his willy." *

*Names changed to protect the innocent (or guilty... whatever).
                "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "I just need to learn 'no' in as many languages as I can. That would probably solve half the problems in this place."
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Wow, how did this get so wet."
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "[Boss], lawyer threat here."
                      "I got fruit juice."
                      FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

• "Do you know where I can buy a used toilet?"
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "Well, I needed for someone to light a fire under my butt....Is something burning in here?"
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• You have a screwdriver stuck where sorry? Oh, I see. Cross or flathead?
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "poke, poke, poke the hole, gently with the rod...."
                              "Stop singing and screw that pole tight!"
                              No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

• "I have an unholy amount of coconut oil in my hair."
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X