Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So wait, lemme get this straight.....You listen to both....Backstreet Boys...and AC/DC????"

Comment

• "Maybe if we can get Jackie to sleep with him they'll have to transfer him out. Somebody call her and tell her to take one for the team."
      "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
      "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
      My MySpace
      My LiveJournal

Comment

• "I'm going to beat you with Steve!"
        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

• What do you mean J's my accountabilibuddy? I thought I was A's accountibilibuddy!
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Co-irker to me: Isn't it weird that people treat pregnant people so much nicer than people who aren't? They're just so much nicer to me than they are to you! - did you notice that?
            If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

• "We're going to Texas to win a prize. It turns out the prize is a trip to Texas."
              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• "Yay! Bogroll Friday again!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I'm rather enjoying my newly found re-virginity."
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "Now don't go doing that. You don't want to ruin your girlish figure."
                    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

• "What the fuck do you want now, woman?!"
                      "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                      My MySpace
                      My LiveJournal

Comment

• "Oh, you probably didn't recognize me because I've got more clothes on, today."
                        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "She really had her heart set on those chocolate balls"
                          "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

• "You know I'm black, I'm gonna be scandalous."

"Seriously, can I take out life insurance on you?"
                            Last edited by MadMike; 03-27-2007, 08:44 PM. Reason: merge
                            My MySpace
                            My LiveJournal

Comment

• This one is from my dad.

"Just remember, while you're jumping on the bike, you're carrying the baby."

Comment

• "How 'bout I smack you? That transcends all languages."

"Sometimes, you just gotta reach out and touch somebody."

"So, you talking to your gaurdian angel, or something?"
                                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
                                X