• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This is the best penis I've ever ate"

Comment

• "I could do without the Boobs Of Steel, thanks."
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Soy El Zorro Mexicano!"

"He’s as gay as the Moon."
        "The Moon is gay?"
        "Yes."

"Are you wearing lederhosen?"
        "I might be."

"Listen, the man's got long arms. He can do the Charleston without bending over."
        You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "I got you hooked...I'm gonna real you in and drop you in the bucket!"
          Last edited by DesignFox; 03-30-2007, 10:21 PM.
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "I want to steal your pants."
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "I hope the Preparation H you use is cherry-flavoured."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Man, if I saw Larry charging at me, I'd shit my pants!"

"That's the second time Wolf Man has been out here since he got here."
                "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                My MySpace
                My LiveJournal

Comment

• "You mentally violated me!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "May the burger gods have mercy on your soul"

"Does anyone know where the hell all the jelly went?"
                    random shout from back.
                    "what the hell are they doing in the dishwasher?!"

"God, there's so much butter on this thing, I can feel the heart attack even now."

"Shazam!"
                    "What?"
                    'Shazam. You know like the movie?"
                    *rolls up paper and wacks her on nose. "No. No. Bad waitress. We do not speak of satan and his bad, bad decision making here."

"I bet I can guess what they're going to order."
                    "alright, what is it?"
                    "pancakes, sausage, and an iced tea."
                    *looks down at paper.* "Damn."
                    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

• "Really? I can't say I've ever had trouble driving while wearing a corset and hoops."
                      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• "So you all have something on under your outer clothes for modesty's sake?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Sorry that took so long... I brought back food, so the crazies came in."
                          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "Who is this?"
                            "That's Juan Gonzalez."
                            "Who is Juan Gonzalez and what is he doing in my desk?"
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• "I seem to attract lactation. Three women on the sales lines yesterday told me they were breastfeeding at the same time as talking to me."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I used to think life wasn't fair and then I started thinking, what if life was fair and all this stuff that happens to us happens cause we deserve it? I mean, really, who deserves a whiny a$$hole that won't take no for an answer?"
                                "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X