Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If I'm weak and hot cause of him I'm gonna kick his butt when he comes back on Monday!"
    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "So, you are back at work now?"

Comment

• "I was starting to enjoy not waking up with a hangover, and then last night happened..."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "That is wrong even by the wrongest standards of wrong."
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "It USED to fit!!"

"Aren't I supposed to be the one opening it, and you push it in?"
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "I've got a 16-inch sausage coming up soon..."
              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

• We wanted to, but the health department was all like, "Aw HELL naw."
                You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• M: you should call in with "skeet poisoning."
                  me:
                  Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• "I was helping with the brand tasting of new beers last night. I did six of them. This morning I looked at the notes I wrote last night and I think I need to do them again."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Hey! Don't touch me there, that's sexual discrimination!"
                      "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

• "Anyone happen to know who might have puked on the speaker?"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

• "Yes, but a cold that turns into the bubonic plague is much harder to trace than simple murder. And takes about the same amount of planning."
                          "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "What this sterling member of society supposedly doing at the time of the robbery? Doing good deeds somewhere? <pause> Was he rescuing kittens?"
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• "How dare you! I'm all wet because of you!"
                              check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

• "So are we gonna die now, or die later? Because I have plans for later."
                                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
                                X