Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Heh heh heh....check out this product label. It says 'shake well' and 'creamy' on it. Uh huh huh huh huh huh...."

Comment

• "Y'know, if she's got two young children, she wasn't really a successful lesbian, was she?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "sometimes I wonder whether these raisins are trully rat turds. That would be funny, but weird to touch, wouldn't it?"

"you are useless to all life! Now go out there and try to be usefull, even though we know better."

"Snake skins."
        "Where the hell that come from?"
        "On a customer's boots that just walked in."

"May I take your food preference so our magical wizard of confection may wave her wand of wonder and bring forth your meal of choice? Or would you like something to drink first?"

"Why are the menus in the men's restroom again?"

"The mole people from under the fire escape are attacking, everyone prepare for war!*everyone picks up pointy silverware and shout "HOOOOOOOOO!!!" and take off to outside door* (all after closing mind you)
        Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

• "Sometimes all you can do is put lipstick on the pig and walk away."
          Shut up and jump.

Comment

• "I'm board. Poke"
            I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

• "The lavatory stinks of drunken innaccuracy."

"I didn't order pot. I ordered a pizza."

"You been sittin' there all afternoon! Either buy those, orgasm, or leave."
              You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "So, Fox...do you have a ball? 'Cause you just dropped that one."
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "If we're going to keep insulting each other, they have to get gradually worse!"
                  "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

• "No, don't do it in bed. You shouldn't do anything in bed."

"They obviously weren't weaned on Creamsicles."

"That's not a fuse box, it's a throwback to the Stone Age."

"What do you expect me to do with ten dollars?!"
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Can you hear that? That's the sound of your cheque being shredded."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Too fat. Lots of fire."

"Urgent wolf update!"
                        You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "If we ever get rich and famous and decide to bang other people, let's do it as a team effort."

"We need a helmet for her wrist."

"It makes me think your right nipple's deformed."
                          "Maybe I don't have a right nipple!"

"I stradled the frog."

"You're not very good at 'being still', are you?"

"You probably should have told him that before he started drinking."
                          "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "Do you think he lost his virginity yet?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Be careful when you go down wearing socks."
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "You can hear anything in this place except ham frying and the Lord's prayer!"
                                "It's not me that you hate; it's those nasty truths I serve up. Hey, man, I'm just honesty's vessel!" --Me

Comment

Working...
                                X