• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oh my god, it's Wednesday."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "running through here in a drunken spree is totally out of order."

"that's the thing about those Beelzebabies. they just pop the fuck up."

(holding up two stuffed mice) "look! meeces! oh shit, im fuckin' loopy as hell."
      Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• "This is the shirt of a man who no longer cares."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "When we get the new sign-age, we should change our slogan to say 'We hate people'"
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "What's this you're saying about my doodle?"

"See? You bought a Bon Jovi album and we experienced the apocolypse!"
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "You'd make a terrible clown."
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have turned up to do overtime on a Saturday, but at least the money's better."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Topless apart from her wrinkles."

Rapscallion

Comment

• It's like apperating, you take it in Key West and wake up in Cualaluloo. No one knows where Cualaluloo is, but it's not in Hawaii or Honolulu.

He was having a political discussion with the cup about the squirrels trying to assault him.

Drug dealers are roaches; turn on the lights and the disappear.

They're having a convention in the restroom.

Yeah, it's just a homemade sugar packet. The boys in blue love them some homemade sugar packets.

Now you just have a wet awake caffinated drunk. And they make noise.

For those fifteen minutes, Johnny Boo and his friends with be having hot chocolate and cookies and milk.

He was seeing pink elephants that told him it was a good idea to try it. They were apparently sorely mistaken.

Cause everyone knows that pink elephants and yellow dinasours like to hide in the tiles and jump out at unsuspecting patrons.
                    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• She's a Rennie who denied napkins on the premise of "Duh -- pirate!" I think she trumps all things chocolate.
                      "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "My foot hurts."
                        "What's wrong with it?"
                        "I've got achilles tendonitis."
                        "What does that mean?"
                        "It means my foot hurts."
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "From deuce-double-oh-deuce to aught-quatre."

"I will give you both back problems and front problems."

"I wish I was a girl, so I could wear a dress."
                          "Couldn't you do that now?"
                          You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "I don't care for anything that comes from the goat."

Comment

• "I like it hard...hard...hard on...Oh, crap, that doesn't sound right!!!!!!"
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• m: im gonna open a bike store called "deez."
                                me: "deez wheels."
                                m:
                                me: "deez wheels, son."
                                m:
                                me: "ride deez wheels, son."
                                m:

"no water allowed? what is this, stalinist russia?"
                                Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X