Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Please save me! 179 keys later and I'm seriously thinking about going postal on these people. Cause if you throw these things hard enough they can draw some freakin blood."
    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• Sign seen at work:

"We do not charge GST. We merely transfer it from you to the government."
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "She likes it when I lick it before she eats"
        "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

Comment

• male co-worker: Yeah, he used KY and a glove on me the other day...

Comment

• "The less I know, the less I can be held responsible for."

Comment

• "I never said it was your fault. I just said I was going to blame you. For everything."

Comment

• "I think you did a fantastic job understanding what you thought I'd said, But I'm not too sure that what I actually said was quite what you heard"
                Eben56
                If ultimately you let the people that fuck you over decide your attitude then they won.

Comment

• "That's actually a form of magic. A very explainable form of magic, but a form of magic nonetheless cause you still don't have to work for it."

Comment

• "Tiny dancer!? I always thought it was 'Hold me closer, Tony Danza'!"

Comment

• "Yep. That's our covert operation. In Dallas Cowgirls uniforms, cartwheels down the aisle with their beer bellies hanging out. We'll get you out of here yet."

Comment

• "One of the cats didn't like being ignored, so he shredded the MC pack that I was supposed to read for today. I thought it was funny so I didn't stop him. Yes, the cat ate my homework..."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "God can't come to court today. He's too busy trying to cure cancer and think of ways to punish idiots who sue him."

Comment

• "This is my Poptart. Woe to any who touch it."
                            *coworker grabs, licks*
                            "...this is HER Poptart. And this one is MY Poptart..."
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• "We're not just a good team - we're a ninja team!"

Raspcallion

Comment

• "I don't want to set off the hand dryer again with my child-bearing hips."

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X