This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I have rocks in my head!"
    "I have rocks in my head, too. I got them when I snorted concrete powder back at the highway department."
    "....you're a strange child."
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• "I never knew oxygen took step classes. You learn something new every day!"
      "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "Don't you have someone else to go aggravate? Go pick on somebody your own size for a change and leave me alone."
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• m: (holding up his daughter) whats up woadie. look what i made.
          Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• "I don't know what's going on, but *boss* is raising the roof, so I'm going to watch."
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• "I keep forgetting I'm not wearing pants today."
              I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

• "He thinks that if he can keep beating on it long enough you'll feel sorry for him."
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• i consider school work, so...

professor: apparently nothin' says lovin' in Louisiana like carving your girlfriend's name into the back of the bonnie and clyde monument.

professor: i mean really, can you think of a criminal nowadays that that would draw 20,000 people to their funeral?
                  me: OJ!
                  prof: ...yeah but he's not goin' down in a hail of gunfire.
                  me: you never know.

k: T just called. she wanted to let us know that "the plane" is in the air.
                  me: "the plane" has been in the air since monday. thats a long ass flight.
                  Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• "And then you grow up and suddenly you're afraid of monkey bars."
                    I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

• "Wagon train coming through."

Comment

• "They're about 12 inches too short."
                        "Huh. Your wife was saying the same thing..."
                        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Fine! I'LL be the smucking lesbian prostitute!"

"I wait tables. I hate everyone except my bartender."

"I don't hear random voices in my head. And the ones I do hear don't tell me to schedule spa appointments for random people i don't know."

"Why were the smucking chimpanzees doing river dance then?"
                          "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

Comment

• "He's a drama queen. 'I'll quit then!' is the waiter equivelant of screaming 'You don't love me!', running to your room, slamming the door, throwing yourself on the bed and pretending to cry just so someone will come hug you. Do NOT hug him. He needs to be strong! Besides, he'd probably molest you."

Comment

• "I got my results back and found out that I'm not lactose intolerant as was suspected. I was fine until I got home - I blacked out, and when I came around I found the remains of a banoffee pie. It was ... a grim sight. Also, tasty."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "You're killin' me."
                                "Yeah, yeah - you whine as much as Van does. Ya'll sure you ain't cousins?"

"Just another day in paradise"
                                "Tell me about - I just don't have my cheeseburger."
                                "If this is Paradise, I'd hate to see what Hell is like."
                                "Yep, this ain't Margaritaville that's for sure."
                                Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 10-09-2007, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X