Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So my otter died and I got a new alligator which was after we went down the elevator with the elephant and that shot of tequila."

"No one makes out in my loft until I f*cking make out in my loft!"

"So and so goes up for a jump shot -- OH and he's checked into the boards!"

"Why am I spitting freakin rocks?"

"I can buy that house for $300? Dude I'm freakin sold."

"Dude, I'll have to be in a casket before that ever happens."

"This is why I come here every day."

"So what do you do?"
    "I'm a cokehead whore."
    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "There's nothing wrong with me wearing knee-length garters beneath my lederhosen."

"Clink!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• " 'Celestial Dire Badger'?! What the hell was the AD&D team smoking when they came up with that?"
        "Whatever it was, I want some."
        "You would."
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "I'm gonna take advantage of your good mood today."
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• "It's time to drink a big cup of Quit Being a Pussy."
            "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

• "More spam, but at it doesn't involve genitalia."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "What do you mean by "adult" superstore?"
                "I mean adults ONLY."
                "Oh. OH!"
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• A Squirrel's been stealing from us! No look! He left pistachios behind as payment!
                  Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                  The following is subject to change:
                  If Your Going Through Hell,
                  Keep Going...

Comment

• "I grew a dick just so upstairs close could suck it."

"I kept expecting my uterus to jump out of my stomach and slap me in the face."

"I would totally blow dry your ass."

"He can be on his deathbed for all I care I just want jewels. To hell with love."
                    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "I can't get it in the hole."
                      "Hell, even I can find a hole in the dark."
                      "Now look at this . . . it's all bent up. How am I supposed to get it through there?"
                      "Just stick it through the middle."
                      "I still can't get it in the hole."
                      "Need some K-Y?"

"I'd be better if I were lying down."
                      "Me too . . . just not by myself."
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Pick a window, your going through it
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "I can't believe mechanics! I'm looking forward to a roomful of 14 year olds now."
                          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "I'd give her three minutes of my best."
                            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Bring your hair, I'll bring my nostrils."

Rapscallion

Comment

• " I think the locker gnomes followed you. I've lost like 3 pens already and it's only 9:30!"

"Your pants are ripped. Why are they ripped like that? They look like a pair of holy garments."

"ob-la-di ob-la-da I've got a secret I've got from cha. I love to hate you and all that's there, cause I just spilled coffee on my pair."
                                Last edited by Tithera; 10-16-2007, 01:27 AM. Reason: brain fart
                                Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

Working...
                                X