This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm surrounded by radioactive tangerines"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Them:Oh, I see you got them stiched
    me: Yer, all three, its just easier that way
    Them: Can't blame you
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "On a four-on-four play..."
      "Heh--you said 'foreplay'!"

Well, you don't want a purebred puppy anyway. You know the hillbillies from Deliverance? They're the human version of purebreds!
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "You're not a gum whore...you're a gum NYMPHO!!!"
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• All the scantily clad sex fiend women just need to go the f*ck home!..........wow. Never thought I would actually say that.
          "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "Did your husband call you last night?"
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• p: didnt you know? you can tell if someones a zombie if they like jews, drink coke, and smoke newports.
              Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• It's the renegade muffin!
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• If ice cream comes back from the dead, does that make it zombie ice cream?
                  "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "what's the tower, I don't know what the tower is"
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Unless your a spy, you're not a spy are you?

Comment

• I just squeezed it and it went everywhere...
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• The bollard won

Comment

• s: so i signed up for all these mailing lists so i could send her the info and help her out. so now im getting all this jew stuff, like col--
                            me: coloring books? they sent you jew coloring books?
                            b: oh yeah. "here, color the fire orange. look at the fire. roar, fire, roar."
                            s: oh god, you guys are terrible.
                            me: but funny. terribly funny.
                            Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• I'm going to put a bowl of cornflakes on the counter every morning just so you can piss into it!
                              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "This is my 'I'm-thinking-pervy-thoughts' grin"
                                "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

Working...
                                X