Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd really like to taste that... oh and the candy bar too...
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• It just regurgitated in my head.
      NPCing: the ancient art of acting out your multiple personality disorder in a setting where someone else might think there's nothing wrong with you.

Comment

• Is that a beard or are you trying to eat a muskrat?

Comment

• You should learn to swallow.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• LSD and hippies!
            NPCing: the ancient art of acting out your multiple personality disorder in a setting where someone else might think there's nothing wrong with you.

Comment

• Why did I just refer to myself in the third person?

Comment

• Are you having sex with a chocolate a**hole?
                No, a moose.

How do I lowercase an 'and' symbol (&)?

Comment

• more from school...

prof1: i was trying to eat my head during the whole thing.

prof2: i wouldn't trust my brother with a wrench, let alone a firearm.

prof2: id prefer that you all be unarmed, seeing as i am the one who has to hand out grades occasionally.

prof1: he said "feminism is a bad thing because then all women become prostitutes."
                  me: because prostitution is at the top of my list after i become "liberated."

prof1: "the oddly verbose mime was hovering near the martini bar." (diagram that sentence.)
                  me: i was trying to do this in the union and it was making me giggle. people kept looking at me funny.
                  prof1: i try to entertain.

student: just pumping a shotgun should be enough to send people running.

(prof1=police and the urban environment, prof2=advanced english grammar)
                  Last edited by B&NGoddess; 12-06-2007, 11:47 PM. Reason: punctuation
                  Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• "Would an associate please go to the garden center for a cocaine sale"
                    Last edited by Enigma; 12-07-2007, 02:26 AM.
                    "I just figured you would be terrified, and I would be sarcastic about it."

Comment

• "Am I on the wrong side of the counter?"

"No, you're on the wrong side of the door."
                      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

• "Why you gotta be a whore when I'm working?"

"It's better for it to be going down than up."
                        "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• Blue plus tan do not make black.

I don't think I've ever speculated on the sex life of my car before. Whiteboards, yes.

Comment

• Wanna feel my fur?
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "The pink perks you up."

Comment

• me: i am going to pee my pants if he does that over the intercom.

sc: asioubeg?
                                t: what?
                                sc: wuh tym'z it?
                                t: 10:45
                                sc: huh?
                                t: ten forty five.
                                me: take the marbles out of your mouth.

customer: theres a guy out there screaming about judgement day. maybe im just paranoid, but thats creepy.
                                me: for the love of god!
                                k: again?
                                customer:
                                Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X