Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Another day, another guilt-stricken, middle-class, white liberal ground underfoot via email."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "And it doubles as a date on Saturday nights!"
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Don't make me come over this counter!"

"Please don't, you'll break your hip."
        I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

• "I just wanna see one of em jacked off."

"Death is always an option! I choose death!"

"It's only the first show. He can't already have a wolfpack."

"I'm gonna come at you like a crazed spider monkey!"

"The spider monkey's on fire!"
          "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "Jesus Christ!"
            "I don't think she's working for him!"
            "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

• "I was sticking it in the wrong hole!"

"<mutters>So did your father....."
              I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

• "I don't know what my kids would do if their mother got them a new dad."
                "What if she got them a new mom instead?"
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Comment

• "That's my favourite word - fucking!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• 'Arrrgh, I need a new shirt. My buttons come undone AGAIN'.
                    'Oh dear. Do you want me to hold your goodies while you sort it out?'
                    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• "I'm not really stalking her. I'm just continuing my previous policy of harrassing her at every chance."
                      My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

• "Maybe you just have the hots for clowns."

Comment

• "Do you make love, or do you fuck?"

Comment

• "Do you smell something burning? It smells like roasted ass."
                            "Oh, thats my lunch."

Comment

• "Oh, God! This tastes like a combination of hockey bag and ass!"
                              "I know. It's worse than Panic At The Disco."

Comment

• aj: you cant say things like that without giving me time to swallow!
                                me: about as much time as the characters in these books need?
                                m: i havent been here for 5 minutes and already my days awesome.

me: hey, its ned flanders.

me: whats with the throbbing arrow?
                                Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X