Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That man couldn't organize a shit if he had a mouthful of EX-LAX.
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• You're just jealous I'm not warming you up.

Comment

• "National Masturbation Month? I thought that was every month."

Comment

• "I don't care how backwards they are, they can't get kids from crocodiles to improve the gene pool."
          "Yeah, the crocs are smarter than that."

Comment

• "I hope this isn't part of some voodoo ritual."

"I couldn't get it in my throat."
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "I don't think I'm God's chosen vessel for the next Immaculate Conception."
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "Well this is a big mess." "What is? "My lunch just came all over me."

"They opened the door and there was about 30 seconds of constant swearing."

Comment

• "Chief, I put your sausage in the freezer"
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• "He makes refridgerators."
                    "What?"
                    "Refridgerators... fridges."
                    "What??"
                    "Fridges.. you know the things that make things cold."
                    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• "For every hour we don't get credit apps, I'll take off one item of clothing, and no one wants to see that!"
                      Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

• "Gawd! Get that boy a hooker! Or at least a mail-order bride!"

<wibble>

B
                        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• S: "Yeah, I really liked Romeo and Juliet."
                          C: "I thought it was alright, but I still preferred Hamlet."
                          S: "Yeah, I didn't like that as much. And I really didn't like MacBeth."
                          C: "Really? Those three were the core of my high school experience."
                          R: "Twister?!?"
                          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• Bicycles are coming all over the place
                            Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

• "He stole my cat!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "There are a lot of things that look great flapping in the wind- Boobs aren't one of them!"
                                "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Working...
                                X