• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the input, Boy Blunder.

What's blunder?

Exactly.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

• "If he fired me I wouldn't come back after he cooled down. I'd take it as a ticket to get the fuck out of this place"

"He should have just told him 'go fuck yourself, I've got work to do' instead of walking out"

"Well of course he didn't get yelled at, he's family, he's infallible"
      Last edited by draftermatt; 10-02-2008, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• "Wow you're good"

"Meh, thank Google"

Comment

• It's strange, I can't fill my mouh with anything stodgy, like yoghurt.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• 1: "I bought some snakes."
            2: "You bought some sex?"
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• I think the kids like me. They're trying to get me to play "Duck Duck Goose".....or they could be trying to push me into the street in front of a bus.
              I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• "I hate it when people leave a bunch of cold re-shops for us."
                "I have a suggestion for dealing with them."
                "What's that?"
                "Boom, headshot."
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Damn, if you're not careful I'll resort to cannabalism. Connie will be last.

Without these on I find it hard to focus on faces- but I can tell that Dave is there, he;s a mix od shadows and scowls.
                  Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• "I'll lift and you push" *crack* "OK that was a bad idea, how do I put this back together?"

Comment

• Personally I share everything with my Mother.
                      Oh, really? There are a few I wouldn't
                      Like what?
                      Syphillis, Gonhorrea that sort of thing...
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "You know, a mcbride. It's like a McMansion -- a mass markerted bride."
                        "Oh, like the ones from Russia?"
                        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• (on radio)"It's an announcer-free day here on [radio station]!"
                          "If it's announcer free day, who was it that just told us about it?"
                          "The same guy who interrupts the music to tell you that there's been no interruptions for the last 20 minutes. His sister interrupts hold music to tell you you're still on hold.

Comment

• "Did you just crap your pants?"
                            "No, I quoted that well known theologian Parson Wind."

Comment

• "Really, other than not being attracted to guys I could easily be gay"
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• "If I have to repeat the suspect information again, I swear to god..."
                                "hey Fenrus, don't be so narcisistic!"
                                "Narcisistic? I'm not being narcisistic... Homicidal, but not narcisistic."
                                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X