• Show
Clear All

• You see, their schedule is this:
    pub/training/pub/training/pub/training/pub
    Ours is this
    pubpubpubpubpubpubpubpubpubpubpub/training (alcohol awareness)pubpubpubpub
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• He doesn't even listen to himself! He said he wouldn't talk to me again, and an hour later he talked to me!
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Is that bucket what you projectionists use for a toilet?"
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "Plus it looks like barbe-q sauce, which is how I base all my decisions"
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• "Most people don't know how to drink alcohol properly."

"It doesn't have a best before date, it's best after. I've opened a few that were years after the best after date and they were awesome."

Comment

• Fleigen. Don't worry, it's a German thing.

Comment

• "Who knows, maybe there are banks in the afterlife."
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I can't believe he has the audacity to complain about a smokey smell in the bathroom considering what it normally smells like in there after he's done.

Comment

• "Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?"
                    "sounds painful."

Comment

• "See I only got it in the face"
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• "Have you ever been violated by a big stick"
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• "Thanks boss! Now I just need some free pants and I'll be fully clothed!"

Comment

• Look out; there'd better be noone in there I'm coming in!!
                            OMG there's a dead hooker in here!
                            I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "There really needs to be an age limit for showing cleavage."
                              "Mind you, those boobs have got to be at least 50 years younger than the rest of her."

Comment

• You know, he HAS to have realized that we all hate him.
                                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                                X