Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing is, when you spend £50 all you'll be able to think is "this is 0.000000005ml of his jizz"........
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Hey, is Mxxx afraid of clowns? Because I want to use a picture of Ronald McDonald as a wallpaper.
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• I bet those geese were Muslim.
        NPCing: the ancient art of acting out your multiple personality disorder in a setting where someone else might think there's nothing wrong with you.

Comment

• "I could go home now, but it's not worth coming out here for $30."

Comment

• I'll just get my bits out...
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "I have to wash the Hatmobile. Apparently if you're a bird it looks just like a toilet."

Comment

• You could not pay me to join in this conversation!
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Comment

• "C'mon, let's make it RAIN, people!" (Let's make a lot of money!)
                  "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

• "Hello, my name is Inigo Mentoya. You called me ugly, prepare to die!"
                    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "I'll make sure it's a big one for you tomorrow. A really big one... what am I saying?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I'm a walking, talking, living, breathing sexual harassment case!"
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "He said that when I asked him if he wanted delivery tomorrow he thought that today was Wednesday"

Comment

• Remember the good old days, when you weren't such a dick?

Comment

• "You're wife's on the phone"
                              (into phone) "Hello darling..."
                              "Just kidding! It's the guy from Coke."

Comment

• "Oooh - you don't look like the Terminator any more!"

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X