This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope, we're out

so...new owners. woo. weird coincidence, but the weeks that they've owned the place have been the busiest few weeks since like...forever. sooo...because they're new and we've been busy, they didn't order enough stuff last week. here's a list of stuff that we flat ran out of today!
    • small lids
    • medium cups
    • both types of chocolate chip cookies
    • milk chocolate with walnuts
    • white chocolate with macadamia nuts
    • sugar cookies, which means no frosted cookies, no m&m cookies, and no cinnamon sugar cookies
    • 3 out of the 9 nibbler cookies
    • milk
    • brownies
    • pennies

not really anyone's fault...but still sucked. so all weekend i've been saying "sorry, we're out..." and for some reason, people just didn't really get it. our shipment comes in tomorrow. freaking finally.
    uuuuuuuuuugh
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

We've actually run out of tickets for our games before. Once it got to the point where we had to shut down half the gameroom and transfer in-use stacks to more profitable machines. Ugly, ugly mess, and it looked horrible, because half our games were sitting there unplugged with tacky "OUT OF ORDER" signs on them. There was a change in ticket responsibilities shortly thereafter, and months after we put in the card system, which allows us to "turn off" paper tickets and force everyone to e-tickets, which would have been a mess too, but nowhere near as bad.

Comment

Working...
    X