b) a little girl tp'd an aisle
    c) stack of arizona crashed in the backroom
    d) i unknowingly offended a crazy old foreign lady

yes, very good

hope you get the ipod back very quickly. lots of hugs

Comment

Quoth LexiaFira View Post
      hope you get the ipod back very quickly. lots of hugs
      its funny cuz the bosslady thought it was bad for me to want to display it for our new ipod speakers. i kept it at checkout, away from customers, and an employee took it instead. this person does not normally work in our store.

i mean seriously...this person is on TWO cameras

i didnt work today, but i do tomorrow, so i'll know if there is any news. LP is involved

Comment

At least there's a high chance of getting it back.

Comment

Any word about the ipod?
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

havent heard anything yet. i think theyre watching this person closely in their store. they know this person took it.

if i do get it back, i doubt any of my songs will still be on there. my brother said i may be able to retrieve them through some itunes recovery thing.

Comment

I don't get it, if this person is clearly on tape, why weren't the cops called? I'd start asking that exact question myself and suggest that I'd be happy the call the cops instead. Good grief.
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I agree with the above. STOP watching the person and call the cops. If ***** refuses, do it yourself. Is your property.
                Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 09-21-2010, 12:32 AM. Reason: Do not out people. Big no-no.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                  I agree with the above. STOP watching the person and call the cops. If **** refuses, do it yourself. Is your property.
                  ****? haha wrong one. idk...
                  Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 09-21-2010, 12:33 AM. Reason: Removing store name.

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                    its funny cuz the bosslady thought it was bad for me to want to display it for our new ipod speakers. i kept it at checkout, away from customers, and an employee took it instead. this person does not normally work in our store.

i mean seriously...this person is on TWO cameras

i didnt work today, but i do tomorrow, so i'll know if there is any news. LP is involved
                    I have an el cheapo GPX media player I keep for these kinds of display things. It sounds like garbage, but people who actually care what their music sounds like don't shop at big chains for their audio equipment.

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                      if i do get it back, i doubt any of my songs will still be on there. my brother said i may be able to retrieve them through some itunes recovery thing.

My husband had to do that. If I remember correctly, and this is a couple of years ago, he was able to search for everything that he had purchased, so all the music came up in one big file, instead of divided among different playlists. I emailed Apple when it happened, and they sent the instructions on how to do it.
                      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                      HR believes the first person in the door
                      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                      Document everything
                      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

1) why did rite-aid become stars....

2) i asked my manager today if she heard anything and she said the big cheese for LP was on vacation last week. but thats it. SERIOUSLY

Comment

No offense, but if they know, i know, and the other store knows that the person took my ipod (yours in this case), i would be raising a bit of a stink. I'd tell them i expect my ipod back within (2 days) or i will send a bill to the higher up for a replacement ipod. They wouldnt mess around with me with something that costs that much, i wouldnt take it

Comment

Quoth Krivak View Post
                            No offense, but if they know, i know, and the other store knows that the person took my ipod (yours in this case), i would be raising a bit of a stink. I'd tell them i expect my ipod back within (2 days) or i will send a bill to the higher up for a replacement ipod. They wouldnt mess around with me with something that costs that much, i wouldnt take it
                            if i can find the number or email for the LP guy tomorrow at work, I will try to contact him. also mention how my CWs phone charger mysteriously disappeared just 2 weeks ago as well. she had to buy a new one

Comment

Any update on the iPod?

Seriously, if your workplace has him on tape taking it, and they don't do anything about it, then they become accessories.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X