This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop tart's why pop tarts?

OK last night we had a group of guys that was (no lie) stealing poptarts.

They was going to aisle 5 grabbing a box then visiting aisle 7 and emptying the boxes. Me and manager was watching and laughin. I guess they stole about 5 boxes before we realized exactly what they was doin. We chased then out of the store had them banned but we couldn't quit laughin bout it all night. I mean come on POPTARTS
    I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Hmmmm... Poptarts. *goes slack-jawed, far-away looking, drooling* I love Poptarts.

I don't know why they'd steal them. I'm always seeing them on sale. But you gotta admit, the sundae and chocolate fudge ones are the best!

Comment

Maybe they're hashish smokers and got the munchies.

I know, I've seen the Robin Williams show WAY too many times!
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Mmm I haven't had Poptarts for ages...love those refined sugary snacks..
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

And I always live by Paula Poundstone's* philosophy of eating pop-tarts:

Serving size is one tart (even though they are packaged 2 to a silvery packet).

Eat one, of course, the frist one tasted so good, I'll have the other one in the packet.

Those 2 tasted good, so I'll have the next packet. Of course, in a 3-packet box, there is one lonely packet in that big, roomy cardboard box. Hafta eat that last packet, you know?

*Paula Poundstone was a popular comedianne in the 1980's & this was a paraphrasing of her "famous" pop-tart spiel.

Comment

My little guy would turn himself inside out for Blueberry pop tarts. I think they are nasty myself, but he just loves them.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Yeah, I'm betting munchies, too.

Comment

The real question is "Why NOT pop tarts!"

Those used to be good for when I didn't bother with breakfast before class. However, I'm trying to be slightly better now. I've switched to pizza pops
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Were they caught with the Pop-Tarts? Or did they keep the boxes? I am just wondering if the plan was to empty the poptarts out, then make a quick stop over at electronics for a few CD's or DVD's....they would probably fit just right in a Pop-Tart box...

And, maybe its because I have had a few beers...but "Pop-Tart" sounds funny
                  If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
                  www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

Working...
                  X