This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How snakebit can one store be?

What is it about big sales that put our managers in the hospital?

A couple years ago, the front end manager at the swamp managed to trip over something and fall, screwing up her arm pretty badly. Bad enough to need surgery--right as we were going into the holidays. So we wound up short a manager for the entire holiday rush as she recovered.

Indirectly, this lead to her leaving the company because SM decided to be a royal ass toward her, simply for having the surgery during our busiest time of the year. He wanted her to put it off.

And now, this week our Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Lowest Prices of the Season sale kicks off Thursday--and our current front end manager is in the hospital. I suspect she's having gallbladder troubles--she couldn't hardly walk out of the building Saturday night and went to the hospital Sunday, and had a cat scan done. This is the same thing my mom went through went she had her gallbladder taken out.

So we'll be short a manager again until she's out of surgery and fully recovered.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

How the hell can anyone get pissed off at another person for having a surgery? You got hurt really bad and you need to get yourself fixed up, he's an ass for being an ass to her.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      What is it about big sales that put our managers in the hospital?
      What is "stress"? And I'll take "Obvious Answers" for $400, Alex. :P
      EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
      ~-~
      Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Working...
      X