This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny story from work

A friend of mine here at work just told me we received a wish request to meet a particular "Quisney" character who's name sounds like BinkerTell. But due to "Quizney's" copyright rules, we have to word it as "A wish child wants to meet a fairy.

Don't know why he thought I'd get a kick out of that! lol!!!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

That's kinda silly that you have to word it like that, on a side note I have a friend whose nickname is "Binker Tell". You should see all the stuff she has.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

It's kind of funny how much Quisney pushes for copyright, but the second it dropped for that fairy, they were all over it with a whole franchise built around her.

It always amuses me to ask fans of her as a character if they realize that she tried to kill her romantic rival. Fae aren't really all that up on human morality.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        It always amuses me to ask fans of her as a character if they realize that she tried to kill her romantic rival. Fae aren't really all that up on human morality.
        I would argue that "fae" is a little misleading when applied to her. Of course, I'm in the middle of re-reading Rosemary and Rue, so I'm a little creeped out by them at the moment.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          A friend of mine here at work just told me we received a wish request to meet a particular "Quisney" character who's name sounds like BinkerTell.
          darn it-that kid could get an autographed picture of said fairy with a simple e-mail....
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
          X