This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smooth Move ME

I was going to put this in injuries but i didnt really get injured as i got more....well....stuck hehe. Not one of my brighter moments....

Back when i was a picker slotter (maintaining electric and physical accuracy of stock) Me and a co-worker, M, where working in the back. We needed something from a top shelf so me, being the smart guy I am, decide to climb inside the racking instead of the outside. I squeezed through the first teir easy enough through a hole about a foot to a foot and a half wide. The 2nd level he goes 'E i dont think you an fit through there....' I tell him i can and go ahead.

So right when my hips start going through the hole i feel my hip bone start resting on the metal bar of the racking and realise im pretty stuck. If i move down it hurts my hip and i cant move up. My budy starts laughing his butt off when he realises i managed to get myself wedged into the racking. Now we all know laughing is contagiouse. This is a bad thing as i kinda had a bad case of gas at the time and the, ummmm, pressure being put on my lower midsection wasnt helping. Laughing tipped teh balance so i started tooting like a trumpet player doin a scale. This makes us laugh even harder as i start yelling at him to get the pallet jack (which we shoulda used in the FIRST place) to get me down. He eventually contains himself enough to get the pallet jack and move the balet behind me so i can move down.

One of my dumbest moves ever IMO and he still bugs me about it today
    Last edited by Department stores *sigh*; 01-17-2007, 06:25 PM.
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.
Working...
X