This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part time is better than no time

i've been looking for a new job recently (see this thread for why). and guess what! i actually got one. it's a seasonal part time job at a clothing store in the mall, but at this point, i'll take anything. hell, i'd be a flager for a road construction crew if they were hiring (and they aren't). i'm kinda friends with the manager and she's been hearing me complain about my job at the cookie store for months now.
    i was talking to her today and she said that she was pleasantly surprised with how i'm doing and if i keep it up, there's a good chance that she'll keep me on after the holidays. i'm pretty stoked.
    i really like working there. my OCDness is satisfied because i get to organize things like jewelery and pants (i'm weird. shush). i also get to make people happy because generally...ladies are in a good mood when they buy clothes that make them look good. and that's my job! yay! things are looking up in my work world! wooo!!
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Woo hoo! Conga rats! *does the conga rat dance*. Good luck!
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Glad you have a new job.

waits for new SC stories.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Congratulations.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Congrats, this sounds like a nice change of pace, I hope all stays well.

Comment

Working...
          X