This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nearly gagged when I heard this story

A few years back, I worked as an operator for Bellsouth. Back then, an office like this consisted of nearly 100 or more people, so you have all kinds of people working there. This one lady, who probably weighed about 450 plus pounds, was utterly disgusting with her work habits and manners.

Every time you saw this woman, she would be eating all day long at her desk, and when she went to lunch, she almost always had a four piece chicken dinner from Bud's, complete with all the fixin's. And then, a few minutes after her lunch, she would be at her desk eating a bag of chips.

One day, a friend of mine witnessed one of the managers outside of the ladies room, pulling her pants up and sticking her shirt back in, then fastening her pants. My friend asked her, "What are you doing out here?" The manager responded with, "Oh, my God! So and so just went to the bathroom in there, and it reeked so bad I had to finish my business out here!" When I heard this, just the thought of this woman using the bathroom.......well, that's all I'll say about that. By the way, this manager's business was finished, except for getting her garments back on. Gah!

I nearly gagged when I read that story too.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Great, well, dinner's ready!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Meh. I've read worse. Maybe I've been desensitized.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Is there a bit missing? Someone made a smell in the bathroom. Its a bathroom, its where people go to make smells. Pretty disgusting of a MANAGER to make a comment like that about one employee to another, though. I'm more unimpressed with that behaviour than I am with a fat lady using the bathroom for its intended purpose.
          A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

I have this image of Cartman eating all the skin from the chicken and killing the toilet.
            Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
              Is there a bit missing? Someone made a smell in the bathroom. Its a bathroom, its where people go to make smells. Pretty disgusting of a MANAGER to make a comment like that about one employee to another, though. I'm more unimpressed with that behaviour than I am with a fat lady using the bathroom for its intended purpose.
              It's like the title said. A friend of mine told me this story, so I was not there. Yes, that manager probably was in the wrong, but I've nearly had to leave a restroom for that reason as well. Not that I would put my clothing back on in a hallway other employees saunter through. I usually just hold my breath.

Comment

Working...
              X