This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this job, I really do

As some of you know, I also work at a text messaging answering service. Basically, people text in and ask us questions and we answer them for free and then send them spam ad messages until their inbox is full.
    Every so often other employees of this company go through the answers I have selected and rate them. These people are known as quality control.
    Today I was looking at mine and I noticed this one that I did a while back that I actually posted on here wondering if I would get in trouble. I just figured that quality control probably wouldn't see it since they only do a sampling of the questions I answer, but they did see it and they actually rated it as 100% Good.

Raw Query: Youre ugly.
    Succinct Query: N/A
    Answer: Whoops! I think you texted the wrong person. Check your sent messages and resend that to your mother.
    100%
    Good

Then I noticed another one that I apparently made a typo on. It was supposed to be can't instead of can, but I still got 100% on it.

Raw Query: how do you get a guy when he dosent want a girl right now <Masey>
    Answer: If he doesn't want a girlfriend, you can make him. Just be his friend for now.
    100%
    Good

My company advocates forcing people to be your mate!

Quoth notlovinit View Post
    Raw Query: Youre ugly.
    Answer: Whoops! I think you texted the wrong person. Check your sent messages and resend that to your mother.
    100%
    Good
    I like your quality control! I really do!

Comment

Too funny! QC likes you apparently. And the "make" thing works well with the other connotation of the word so you weren't far off.

Comment

Working...
      X