X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two more days then it's OVER

thank god!

let me give you a quick rundown of the "highlights" for me in the last week

*two ladies (I use that word loosely) almost came to fisticuffs because lady A kept bumping lady B with her cart because she was taking her sweet time at the register

* I had to void and re-ring a $600 order because a woman didn't believe the price. The price was correct, after I had hit subtotal for the second ring, she started deciding she couldn't afford everything and instead of handing me the items she started trying to stuff them into various nooks and crannies in the reigster area.... I had to get a manager to sign off on EVERY FREAKING ITEM she didn't want

* a couple decided half way through paying they didn't want their items and wanted their store credit voucher back, it took me and a sup 20 minutes to figure out a way to get their card reloaded... we have to have a proper return to load a store credit card. they bitched about the wait the entire time!

* a woman wanted a gift reciept for everything, but on seperate reciepts, it's a bit of work but all totally fine. when the reciepts started printing off (she had 20 or so items) she has a total spaz that they are all seperate she kept saying over and over "you have given me a WAD of paper!" yes I know, you asked me to!

*we had a woman throw her items onto the floor because we wouldn't expect her expired coupon

* we had another woman who SHOUTED at us for not having enough cashiers on (every single register open) and for two registers being 'too close' to each other

* my shift was over and I had to get a key turn to finish the customer, she started telling me to help the next customer and started waving all the people waiting over to me, we are not allowed to say no to serving but also get written up if we clock out 5 minutes over our shift so the key turn manager had to take the customers, guess who he yelled at...

*one manager got stuck on a register, the same manager that the cashiers ALL the time how easy cash is and she can't understand why we are frustrated no one answers the walkies for backup... guess who was calling for backup every two seconds

*our boxing day sale items came out with BOXING DAY ONLY all over the ad, a customer cut around every single one of those and threw a shit fit when she was told to come back on boxing day, it took the store manager to talk her down (then she folded anyway) but "no one else okay kiwi"....yeah right whatever

Corporate in it's wonderful wisedome decided the best way to make money this christmas was to only schedule ONE cashier at a time, have the "overflow" staff ring out when the lines got long but had FOUR managers on. The overflow staff were 2 people who had to cover their own areas and couldn't ring out unless a manager could cover their department. Guess how often that happend One manager literally hid in the office until the other 3 threatened to walk out, they had a big blowout in front of all the people waiting in lines to check out

two more days, two more days!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

I feel you, I do. I'm on my way in for a 3-12:30 am shift. I'll be off Christmas Eve but I work again noon-6:30 on Christmas Day.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Do you work for the Little shop of horrors?
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
      X