This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambiguity.

I just got told I was like "A pit bull on a pant leg"...I can't tell if that's referring to tugging or humping. Either way I think I'm offended...
    Your dignity shredded in five minutes or less, or your abuse is free.

It means you're persistent, violent, mean-spirited, and you drool.....a lot....

Mmm.....babies.

Comment

If you're a pit bull can you come eat my neighbor's dog?

(I'm just kidding...I would never hurt that adorable thing, no matter how much he barks at me......yappy little hairball)
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

If it's tugging, wouldn't 'puppy' work better? Ten years ago my rotten little bugger of a Jack Russell Terrorist was an 8-week-old puppy and that was one of his favorite tricks, right up there with untying and chewing shoelaces. Little hairfaced brat - ten seconds to learn how to do something and ten weeks to break him of it! Ghaaaaaaah!
        Don't get me wrong - I love him to death, but sometimes he drives me nuts. Definitely gives me reason to think that I would never be a parent; I barely have patience enough for my puppy sometimes, and at least he doesn't break my keepsakes, get chocolate on my books and never comes in my room without permission.
        Last edited by ForestDragon; 03-06-2007, 07:33 PM.
        Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
        - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Quoth ForestDragon View Post
          never comes in my room without permission.
          Sometimes I think my cats' goal in life is to get in my room without permission. The girl is fine, she goes in her cave under the bed, and last night even curled up on my bed with me for over 2 hours, but the boy gets into everything, digs for ponytail holders, and then takes off down the hall with it when he finds one. They're lucky they're cute

Comment

See, you just need to get a rabbit. No yapping, they're perfectly fine in a cage, and trainable just like a dog. My rabbit tends to follow me when he is out of his cage and craves attention only slightly less than he craves food.
            Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Rabbits are creepy.
              You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
                Rabbits are creepy.
                Bugs Bunny? um...I can't think of any others. Sorry.

An ex of mine had a rabbit show up in his backyard one day. When we went outside he came right up to us. He was clearly a pet but none of the neighbors knew of anyone who had a rabbit. He disappeared under the deck and I don't know where he went after that.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Bugs Bunny? um...I can't think of any others. Sorry.
                  Trix Rabbit.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The entire cast of Watership Down.
                    Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
                    - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Mmm. Rabbit pot pie.
                      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Somehow I also forgot Babs and Buster Bunny ("No relation!!").
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Roger Rabbit.
                          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
                          X