This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Awards

This isn't really relating to sucky customers, so I'll put this threat here.
    After hearing everyone telling great stories about some of the *dumb* people out there, I got to wondering about just simple one liners customers have told you.

Customers who in just one sentence have just proven to you that its possible they flunked out of kindergarten.

I'll go first, a week or two ago, I had a customer ask me to add taxes onto her bill (she was in front of a computer with a calculator, so I'm thinking she was lazy too)

because...

"I am sucks at math"

I really had to bite my tongue and not say something about English couldn't have been a good subject for her either.

But anyway, thats mine, who else has a good one?
    "Good evening, ignorant pigs. Put down your crack pipes and your beer bongs and pay attention." ~ Head of Richard Nixon

This would have gone so much faster if you'd told me it was an online email.

Comment

That the man is holding me down .

BTW, the customer and I both, are white, and all I did was completed his transaction
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

"How do you people expect to keep me as a customer if you shut me off for non-payment?"

Comment

Working...
        X