This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch

Hey kids! Guess what your Uncle Knightmare did last night? I pulled a muscle in my back! Yay!
    I'm all ready on restriction for a groin muscle strain. Now I have to deal with my back.
    Did I also mention my left knee is about to collapse? My whole left side of my body is about to fall off.
    This week will be very interesting, because I am scheduled to work alone. Yay....
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

I'm so sorry Knightmare!!!! I hope everything turns out OK!!!! Strained muscles are no fun. Hugs!!!
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Ouchies. Be careful of yourself. Hope you feel better, but don't force your body too much.

Comment

I've found that soaking the affected muscle with a very hot rag for fifteen minutes every couple of hours and taking three ibuprofin pills every six hours the first day will make it heal much faster.

Comment

Ouch, that totally sucks. Are you able to take some time off, at least until you're a little bit better?
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Does epson salt ease muscle tension? I dunno, cuz I usually consult the CVS pharmacy also known as my mother for a muscle relaxer and all is well with the world...

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the left side of your body. Tell the right side of your brain to cut it the eff out...
            I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
            "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

I use peppermint oil in a warm bath myself... only a FEW Drops though. It burns like LIquid Heat, I swear. Hot water bottle or electric blanket helps too.

I have bone spurs so I'm always with a bad back. I popped a rib out of place PAINTING the other day (I was sitting at my desk hunched over. Our parents were right!)

But you smell like a Candy Cane after the bath at least!
              Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Working...
              X