This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need to buy a Lotto ticket

I graduated at the end of May this year.

I went on a week long trip with my mom and when I got back I got on with a temp agency, reciveing a temp position that while boring as everything *I rename files for 8 hrs a day* is a really nice place to work. I got an email last week from a CPA firm saying that they got my resume from School and wanted me to interview for a staff accounting position. I emailed them right back saying yes please but didnt hear back from them.

I emailed them yesterday and they said they didnt get my initial response *grrrrs at spam filters* but can I come in today at noon to interview.

It still doesn't seem real that someone wants me enough to come seeking me. I acutally had my husband pinch me before bed to make sure I was really awake.

Will update this thread after the interview.

Just finished the interview. Its very small there is only one other employee outside of the owner and his son. His son is who interviewed me and was very very nice. I am just worried that I will be out classed. He said he would let me know through the mail weither I got the job or not so now I just have to wait.

Comment

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
      X