X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hit the jackpot!

Heya guys n gals, long time no see, yadda yadda ^_^

So I'm so absolutely stoked about this, I just had to share.

I gots me a JOB again after a year of living contract to contract doing IT stuffs... and this place is freakin' rocking! Everyone is super, awesomely nice; nobody even notices that I'm a girl (let alone treats me as a lesser being for being one) and I don't think I've ever been treated nicer, like a human being, in my entire working life. I'm 1 week in & have already accidentally caused one customer-affecting outage and I not only did NOT get fired for it; but nobody yelled & I got to hear a whole lot of stories about what terrible stuff they f*'d up on their first week/s.

Words cannot express how incredibly blessed and fortunate I feel right now. I've been thru a whole lot of crap, and this just feels like a dream come true. Even the customers are really low key!

Just thought I'd share the love, yes I'm bragging but if I put a smile on one other person's dial today then hey, it's worth it.
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Wow that's awesome! Congratulations on your good news

Comment

Way to go! Extra nice break on the sexism front - IT is rather infamous along those lines.
        How'd ya manage the outage?

Comment

Congrats! I 'm glad you're finally being treated well!

Comment

Working...
          X