This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it rains, it pours pt.2

So, as my former thread went, it happened again: A couple of months with fruitless jobseeking, and then... BOOM!

Right now I have:

A done job interview, waiting for a call back Monday or Tuesday
    Eventually an invitation for an interview Monday
    A definate interview on Thursday (gotta reschedule that, though)
    Still waiting for feedback on another job (pretty much qualified for that, but it's governmental, so the process takes a loooong time)

All jobs probably would want me to start ASAP, so I'm gonna worry who's going to call me first and what their pay offer will be...
    A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

So:

Done interview didn't result in a job. Fair game, the vacancy seemed pretty vague when I applied, and the interviewers said that they expected certain skills that I don't have, but they didn't include that in the original ad. Oh well, happens all the time.

Monday interview never happened. They went with some candidates that had more expertise in that specific scope of stuff. Can't argue with that, and the pay was crap anyway.

Government job still doesn't call back.

But the last interview, which I rescheduled and went to today.... OMG NAIIIILED IT !!!!11!!'LEVENTY! I'm gonna be SOOO pissed off if I at least don't move on to the next round!
    A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Working...
    X