This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's FINALLY done!

So me and Swing girl, and to a lesser extent, Manager, are sick and tired of Swing/Grave kid not stocking as much as us. He always does the same damnable exscuses, (I'm tired, I couldn't find it, we're out of it blah).

So Between Sunday morning, Mon Grave, and Tuesday grave, (The shifts I worked). And swing girl on (Sunday, Monday). Its done. We competly organzied the cooler. Everything has a place, everything fits.

Now don't get me wrong, the cooler wasn't a big mess before. Stuff was clumpped together, generally sorta in the area it's suppose to be. But now, all you have to do is turn, grab, turn back, stock. Rather then Turn, go two steps sideways, grab, return) etc etc etc. Plus it was in random areas. For example, the cooler doors would be Beer A, Beer B, Beer C (Etc etc). On the shelf behind it, it's usually Beer D, Beer A, Beer X. (etc etc). BUt now, the shelves are stocked as much like the doors are as possible. (Less shelf space compared to cooler doors) But everything that could be orgazined like the doors are, are.

And it was mostly me. The swing girl tried, but its so darn busy during the day she doesn't have time, and day shift is worst. We also all agreed to keep it like that. ANd swing guy tried to take credit for it, but manager saw through the lies. He made a promise he'll TRY to keep it in order.

But for at least another day, its completly done. I feel so good.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

It's always so nice when the cooler is completely organized and it's really easy to get to stuff!
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
    X