This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Bonuses!

Thought I would start this thread for all us lucky (or hard working enough) to EARN a Christmas bonus this year.

I been working my ass off this year - always beating the average sales/profit/percentage margin we have in our store - not hard though if you're a good employee.

This year I have been notified that I shall be receiving a big Xmas bonus for my sales performance (we don't work on commision) - not saying how much though although it's more than enough to help me greatly.

The reason I got it is obviously because I sold the most - thursday I sold FOUR times as much as the next contender and accounted for 70% of all sales for the day (56% for the year overall). Considering we have two staff and two bosses who also do sales thats pretty damn good (I sell over ten times my salary each year as a running record).

I just want to hear everyone who earns their bonus how they got it and we can use this as the 'pat on the back' thread for outstanding performance.
    Last edited by Zeeko; 12-08-2007, 05:50 AM.
    SC:What makes you think you can tell me how to do this?
    ME:Because I finished Pre-school, Elementary School, High School
    and College first time. Now: Red wire is positive.

On Thursday, I'll be getting my annual bonus (a share of the profits based on number of hours worked on average during the year). This is going to be an amount into four figures. I also have already claimed ten hours overtime this week, and expect to get another four tomorrow.

This coming week's pay is going to be substantial.

In two or three weeks, when it's officially the holidays, I'll be getting holiday pay and overtime for working on those days (overtime is the same rate as other pay, but a decent basic). This will also be good.

Plans for spending it?

Need a washing machine, work on the car's suspension, car insurance in a couple of months, and a few things like that. If there's a significant amount left over, I'm going to pay a chunk off the principle of my mortgage (maximum £500).

First year of home ownership - always sucks. I need shelves and stuff.

What would be really nice would be a projector and screen for watching DVDs. I'd need most of the bonus without the other gear for that, I suspect, so not in the immediate future. I plan mostly on getting my outgoings down significantly and then having fun with more disposable income.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
    X