This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my company apparently has a lot of faith in me

Apparently next quarter the company is going to be launching a new hire mentoring program where for the first few weeks after training the new hire will be "buddied" up with a more experienced employee that will work with them until they have the confidence to handle the calls on their own and my TM has told me that she plans on using me in the pilot program. Of course I'm happy that they trust me that much that they are going to be giving me a low level training job, but on the flip side, is it wrong that I'm kinda irritated that they are doing all these new programs for new hires that they never did for my class (all we got was to listen to 4 recorded calls, and 3 live calls taken by a TA), now all new hires spend 2 or 3 days double jacking with agents on the floor, they will listen to a recorded call after pretty much every training example in the book... grr, me irritated and pleased at same time.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Well done Smiley

Don't worry about the +/- bit you mentioned - training changes all the time.

No-one has yet let me do the double-jack training, and I've been here 3 years Course - I do the graveyard shifts..:P

Anyways, last night I was told by a TL who doesn't have a lot of time for me that she's not worried about me and I don't need to have an eye kept on me.. so I spose that's something....

Slyt
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

The problem with being regarded as a cut above the rest? You get to do all the hard stuff

Rapscallion

Comment

Every time an intern comes into my husband's organization, the are invariably sent to meet my husband. My husband started out as an intern in his 20's and is now the highest he can be in his organization. (He's in the Federal Government). He's used as an inspiration to them all as he's only 35 and is higher than alot of the people he started out with. He just finds it amusing.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          The problem with being regarded as a cut above the rest? You get to do all the hard stuff

Rapscallion
          and when you screw up you fall even harder than the people that they had no respect for to begin with... which is what I'm going through right now.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
          X