This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more BS for me!

So it may not be a promotion or anything financially "better", considering I'm stepping down, but I managed to be able to take an operator position at work, and in ONE MONTH, I will no longer have to train anyone!

Just one more month, and I'll never have to deal with the breathing slabs of meat ever again. Just ONE MONTH and no one will be able to call me a "failure" ever again.

I will be able to work on my own, do my own thing all night, and no one will bother me. YAY!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Congrats, I guess. Too bad your manager couldn't get a clue about those idiots that was thrown at you.
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

As I said in another thread, he's part of the reason I wanted to stop training in the first place. He always put stuff off and never did anything about it. That and he favors me over the other trainers (not in the "untouchable" way of favoring, just the fact that he is obsessed with me training more than the others).

Trust me, this is the best option for me. It's either that or find a whole new job. I can finish off my duties for another month, but I cannot go on forever this way. I need to be by myself and do my own thing.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

&
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

AS you said yourself - it's a stepping down - but good for you! After all - you have to take care of number 1!! (and - after looking after me - then you can look after yourself :P)

Enjoy - and BE Happy

Slyt
          When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Working...
          X