This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new record

I take pride in this accomplishment... yesterday I got 25 separate reservations from 1 call. Yes that is right, one person calling in I was able to make 25 reservations. That my friends is what we in the industry like to call skill (and she is now set up with hotel rooms for every week from now to september).
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Wow, mad skillz, yo! You beat out my 14 reservations big time!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I just beat my own record... this time I got 28, yes 28, in one call... each one for 3 nights half at 139 per night, half at 149... that works out to (gets out calculator) $12,096 in one call (considering my goal is 15k per day... I'd say that's a pretty good start... it was call number 6 of the day)

Comment

Nice work!!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Wow, mad skillz, yo! You beat out my 14 reservations big time!
          wait, wasn't that the one you made for the chevron group in the morons in management thread?

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            wait, wasn't that the one you made for the chevron group in the morons in management thread?
            Sure was. I was so happy to get that many.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Sure was. I was so happy to get that many.
              is this a sign that we both spend too much time on CS.com that we are starting to remember stories other members have told on completely different threads?

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                is this a sign that we both spend too much time on CS.com that we are starting to remember stories other members have told on completely different threads?
                Probably but lets just say we have good memories and leave it at that (because I know for a FACT that I have swiss cheese for brains).

Comment

Working...
                X